Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Blocked Again.

I was blocked again for another 30 days on Facebook. This is the third time in a row. So, for the past 3 month, from the end of April to the end of July 2014.

My name is Joey Arnold. My nickname is the Original Oatmeal. My birth certificate name is Joseph Scott Arnold. My father was born a Rasp. I was born 1985-02-11 in Forest Grove, Oregon, USA. I want to write about some of the problems I have in my life. I wanted to start this new blog to focus on my ptoblems with Facebook. I also get problems on Firefox as well. Firefox crashes on Windows Vista and Ubuntu 10.04.


Today, the same as last month, Facebook unblocked me and then gave me a verification check. I wrote the right numbers and letters to confirm my identity so that FB knows I am real. However, Facebook told me that I did not pass the verification check. But I really did. This is the third time Facebook has done this.


Facebook does bad things. Facebook is not that good. I will tell you more about this later. I will also be searching for stories of others who have witness similar things from Facebook.

Please email me if you want tell me anything at all in regards to these things or other things as well. My email address is joeyarnoldvn@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment